The BCA values its close ties with companies and organisations involved with crystallography. To enhance these contacts, the BCA offers Corporate Membership. Corporate Membership is available on an annual basis, and includes the following benefits:
- Up to 10 free BCA memberships for your employees
- 10% discount on exhibition stands on the annual BCA Spring meeting
- Free insert in the annual Spring Meeting delegate pack
- Two free non-residential registrations to the annual Spring Meeting
- Ten complimentary copies of the quarterly Crystallography News
- Corporate Members will be listed in every Crystallography News and on the BCA website with clickable links to your organisation’s website
The cost of membership is £750.00 per annum. To apply please contact BCA Administrative Office.